Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Could You Help Me Out???

I do a lot of reading on spanking type blogs and have eagerly been searching for one particular type...I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

In our relationship Mike is the one who was initially the believer in spanking for discipline and now after having experienced that it works and that it works for us I am now a believer too. However, most of the blogs I read (which I thoroughly enjoy reading btw) are for the most part blogs where the women was the one to bring up spanking to their partners/husbands.

Does anyone know of anyone who is blogging where the male was the one who brought it to their partners?
There is a hint of a different type of dynamic in those and I would love to connect with those blogs.


If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.  


Mandy

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry that I cannot help you out. I do think that it is we women who need the security and discipline that our men give us.
    I like your blog and offer mine for you to read.
    www.newtwistafteralltheseyears.blogspot.com
    We are new to this as well and I have never been happier. If you would like to email, let me know. I will check back here or on my ast post comments.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith

    I will be sure to check your blog out...Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two off the top of my head.
    Christina at Red Booty Woman or Becky at Love, honor and obey. Becky doesnt write so much anymore but Christina has a heap of awesome posts on her blog ;)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Callie! I will definitely be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Hermione...I really appreciate it! I will be sure to check them out!!!

    ReplyDelete