Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Release

Last night Mike and I had some quiet time and he used that opportunity to talk to me. I have been somewhat stressed lately and when I get that way I bottle things up inside, it's a coping strategy but I am learning not a very healthy one. The two of us have never had any issues communicating, actually he is the easiest man in the world to talk to. Some men aren't very good at communicating, I am very lucky in this area. Even during the times I know that I have upset him, he absolutely never yells...ever! He gets mad sure but his voice is always even toned and he will always listen to what's on my mind, I love that about him. So, why I struggle with bottling things up when it comes to talking to him still remains a mystery...

We have a pretty normal pattern that works for us when it comes to his spanking style, usually it consists of me over his knee either with him sitting on a chair, couch or the end of the bed. He broke that pattern last night and sat up against the head of the bed and got very comfortable, patted his lap and told me to lay across it. I had got myself into a bit of a bind a few days prior and hid this from him, he had warned me that when we had the opportunity I was going to be spanked for it, so this wasn't a surprise. What surprised me was his demeanor during this as he had a very determined expression and mannerism about it all.  He told me once across his lap that no longer am I allowed to keep things from him or to bottle things up. He asked lots and lots of questions, lectured until I wanted to scream and spanked the whole time. I was so glad that this all took place over my jeans as he was using a small paddle that is hated. I answered all his questions truthfully and felt much better after I did, it was honestly a huge mental and emotional release for me. The part I hated was when after we got through all the talking and lecturing...he abruptly yanked my panties down and started spanking hard with the paddle. It felt like a hailstorm that lasted quite awhile and I'm sure I looked like a fish out of water the way I was flopping around. He held me tight at my waist and continued to spank for what seemed like forever. My ass is sore today, very sore but I slept like a baby and feel so much better mentally and emotionally... words cannot describe.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment